Yesterday after the kids left for school I noticed that Tyson stayed at the window for a while watching them leave. He looked so sad and it just breaks my heart. Today I caught a picture of him doing the same thing. He enjoyed them being gone the first couple of days because he had my full attention, but now he has realized that they are gone all day and he misses them terribly. I love how his face lights up when they walk through the door in the afternoon...he is so excited when they come home. My kids may fight and bicker a lot, but underneath it they have a great love for each other and for that I am so thankful.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
So Sad
Posted by Crazy Petersens at 7:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor little guy, and it's so sad that he misses them so much. I love the picture, so cute.
That is SO sweet. Unfortunately, he has a few years. Very cute that he loves his siblings. ~Marily
Post a Comment