Yesterday Annie was messing around with this monster truck. It's the kind that if you push down and pull it back it makes the wheels go by themselves and for some strange reason she started the wheels turning and then drove it across her head. Of course, the wheels kept going and tangled up in her hair and stuck there. It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I made her hold still so I could get a picture (which as you can see she wasn't happy about...apparently impatience with mother is an inherited trait). We finally got it out, but I've been laughing and she's been glaring at me ever since. Ahhh good times. :)
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Laughing
Posted by Crazy Petersens at 8:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love that you took a picture even though she wasn't particularly happy about it. hehehe, oh my Annie Rose.
Great party hat ideas! No strings.
It makes a great hair accessory. Annie is such a cutie, especially with a monster truck in her hair! You know that you are a true blogger when you say, "Wait, I need to take a picure" and you get the glare from the kids! :)
That is the great thing I've heard all week! I love it!! poor Annie
Post a Comment