Welcome to our Blog!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Primary Jamboree

Due to popular demand I'm going to let you in on the "Primary Jamboree" story. (I have no dignity after the hair and eyebrows, so why not?)

Karalee's family had our family for Christmas last year, and they gave us this great CD, "Sharing Time" by Inside Out A Capella. It's a fun CD full of primary songs to great beats. We play it all the time and just sing and dance along with it. One of our favorite songs is "Primary Jamboree". In the song there is a part about everyone being back to back and belly to belly...so usually during that part we stand back to back and jump around to stand belly to belly.

Any of you that know me know that I am not a small busted woman. Unfortunately Annie is right at bust height. She and I were dancing along and singing at the top of our lungs and we got to that part in the song and stood back to back and then I jumped around to do belly to belly, but she wasn't there. She had totally disappeared on me! I hear her laughing and I look down and she is sitting on the floor. Apparently being bust height during this song and dancing with me is a dangerous combination.

I won't go into too many details, but apparently my chest took her out. Now when we dance to that song, she stays about 3 feet away. I'm a little put out, but it is for her safety after all. :)

2 comments:

Julie said...

hehehehe, that kills me. I've heard that cd before and loved it, I may just have to buy it. And I may just take you up and come out and visit this week, Ewan just saw the picture of Taylor and said "hey, it's my friend Taylor. I go play at his house?" He loves those kids.

Nettie said...

That's HILARIOUS! If I ever do the dance, I'll make sure I watch out below.