Apparently the fates decided that it wasn't enough to have me in the hospital and out of commission, but we had a scare with Troy as well.
He went mountain biking with the scouts on Tuesday night and hit a bump at the bottom of the hill and went airborn. No helmet, no protective gear, nothin'.
I had called Kevin to see how things were going and he let me know that Bro. Hoffman, one of our bishopric had called to tell him that Troy had a nasty accident and they were bringing him home. He got there while we were talking and I could hear Bro. Hoffman in the background saying that if Troy had to go to the emergency room to let them know so scout insurance could cover it. That was pretty scary. I wanted to be home to take care of Troy, but I couldn't so I just bossed Kevin from my hospital bed (that was actually kind of fun). :)
Luckily, he wasn't injured badly. Lots of roadrash, some cuts to his head, sore, swollen and bruised fingers, and lots of pain, but overall, he's fine.
Here is the backside...I guess he rolled a few times after he hit and went across some rocks. The scratches actually go down his rear end and his thighs. He has a nice scratch on this side of his face and the cuts to his head are on the other side. His face makes me want to cry...he looks like he really hurts.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Wipeout!!!!!
Posted by Crazy Petersens at 9:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment