Welcome to our Blog!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What do we do in the summertime?

Well, we do lots of things.....

We play dress up. This is one of Taylor's favorite outfits. His exact words were "Fweeze Stumbag". Daddy calls him Pancho Villa.
We go swimming. We've tried to go swimming as much as possible which means that Annie has to wear her backup suit whenver her main suit is dirty. She hates her backup suit. Two years ago it was cute...now she feels silly and her brothers like to laugh at her.

And we find new and interesting ways to descend the stairs. I knew this day was coming...I really did...darn it.
Taylor's turn! Don't you love the Darth Vader outfit?
And, Annie's turn.
I'm sure as the summer progresses, we'll find more new and interesting ways to amuse ourselves. :)

2 comments:

Janice said...

I love summer time. Nice thing about Johnson Ranch is you have a swimming pool just up the road. AZ also has a lot of great water parks to go play at.
I remember trying to slide down the stairs when I was little. I didn't do as well as your kids.
I had to do it when my mom was gone. No way would she have let us do that. You are a fun mom.
Way to go.

Dizzy Kate said...

I LOVED doing that down the stairs. I remember one time I spent the night at my friends house and we did that until really late at night. So, much fun! Your kids are cute. At least they are finding ways to entertain themselves. My kids keep asking me what they can do. Thanks for the ideas!