I found this tag when I was reading a friend's blog and it's kind of fun so I'm taking the challenge:
1. Where did you meet your husband?
At a dance in Snowflake, Arizona (he looked hot in his blue shirt and tight jeans) :)
2. How long did you date before you got married?
10 months (dated 5, engaged 5)
3. How long have you been married?
15 years and counting
4. What does he do that surprises you?
Sometimes nothing, sometimes everything
5. What is your favorite feature of his?
His beautiful blue eyes
6. What is his best quality?
He does everything to the fullest...working, playing, loving, etc.
7. Does he have a nickname for you?
Honey, Honey Bunches of Oats, Hot Mama
8. What is his favorite food?
#5 Combination plate at La Casita and Casa Reynoso, lemon meringue pie
9. What is his favorite sport?
Football
10. When and where did you first kiss?
At Show Low Lake with a beautiful full moon reflecting off the water and two drunk fishermen behind us trying to get their boat out of the water.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Can't say..this is a "G" rated blog
12. Do you have any children?
Four and all of them just as mischevious as he is
13. Does he have any hidden talents?
Yes, but once again...this blog is supposed to be "G" rated :)
15. Who said 'I love you' first?
Me and it scared him to death. I found out later that it scared him bad enough he was going t0 break up with me and ended up proposing instead.
16. What is his favorite music?
He has varied tastes...it goes from rock to country and a lot of stuff in between
17. What do you admire most about him?
That he puts up with me
18. What is his favorite color?
Blue
19. Will he read this?
Eventually
20. Who do you tag?
Anyone that wants to be tagged
Monday, November 3, 2008
Fun Tag...
Posted by Crazy Petersens at 11:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm just going to comment all at once on the posts I missed instead of doing something for each one. First, I love the kids costumes. That Tigger one has held in there so well, I remember when Troy wore it so long ago. And I'm glad that Troy is getting good use our of his sword, heh. Second, Annie like HSM!?!? I actually figured she would, it's such a big thing right now. I love her anyways ;) Third, I really liked this tag and reading about you and Kevin back in the day. I was so young I don't remember anything other than being excited to not be the only girl around anymore. K, I'll be done now.
Post a Comment