Tyson is finally starting to talk and it's fun to hear his little voice. The other day he was pointing to one of the cupboards and saying "chee". I couldn't figure out what he wanted, so I was randomly pulling out items and when I got to the camera, he started clapping and yelling "chee". It took me a minute to figure out that he calls it the "Chee" because whenever I point it at someone, they say, "cheese".
He loves the chee (and unfortunately, the name has caught on...everyone is calling the camera the chee now). I probably took 20 pictures of him that day. The one below is when he tried to climb into the cupboard to get the chee and Kevin caught him. The only way to calm him down since he couldn't get at the camera was to take another picture of him. The little monkey. :)
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
The "Chee"
Posted by Crazy Petersens at 6:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
SO funny! My little Millikins has decided to just ignore the camera completely; if she knows you have it out she will not look at you. I've had to become proficient at the element of surprise! :D
Post a Comment