Well, since the perm incident, my hair has only gotten scarier (think 7" afro). It was back up in the clip and hidden from the sight of the general public (I wouldn't want to create mass hysteria or anything...and no, I'm not exaggerating...it was that bad).
A friend was reading my blog and emailed me with a tip to relax my hair which I tried and which worked. YAY! My hair is no longer curly or frizzy (not totally straight either, but I can live with that) and it lays down instead of sticking straight up all over my head. I no longer scare myself in the middle of the night and Kevin doesn't laugh at me in the morning anymore. I really feel like I dodged a bullet on this one.
So, thanks to my good friend Netty for the hair tip. Because of her, the public need not fear me any longer. :)
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Whew!
Posted by Crazy Petersens at 9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You didn't share the tip! Silly Lady...
Hooray! I'm so glad it worked, because it was pretty bad. Now you just have to remember to never do it again, okay.
Oh! Well, she suggested buying another perm, putting the curling solution on and combing through my hair. Another friend said to make sure I did a protein treatment afterwards which I'll do tonight.
I want to see a before picture. You are hilarious. You are always beautiful so I can't imagine your hair sticking up every where.
Yay! I'm so glad it worked! Glad something from this brain is productive...wish I could find a solution for 9-yr-olds that still poop in their pants every stinkin' day and hide the evidence in Kohls. Long, hard day, I say! I'll probably go to jail for advertising it hear. At least I'll get a break.
Post a Comment