Welcome to our Blog!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Monkey see, monkey do....

I wonder which monkey I can blame this one on.....
We moved the basketball hoop to the backyard so that the kids didn't have to compete with cars and crazy people in the front yard. They love it back there...especially since Kevin and Troy lowered it and it's easier for Annie and Taylor to make a basket. It's not easier for Tyson yet, but that didn't stop him. He built a little stand to climb on so he could make a basket. (not sure if he came up with this on his own, of if one of my other monkey's taught him)

It makes me nervous to watch this, so I just close my eyes and hope for the best. ☺
His only problem is getting on and off every time he wants to throw the ball.
I'm sure he'll come up with a solution to this problem soon and I'm equally sure it will make me cringe everytime he tries it. If this child makes it to 18 without one visit to the emergency room it will be a miracle. ☺

0 comments: