Welcome to our Blog!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

#11

Due to Troy's snow camp we missed the Super Bowl celebration at Karalee's house. Apparently dinner, the game and fun isn't the only thing we missed...we also missed out on this announcement:
This is Morgan...Dustin and Liz's sweet little angel and grandchild #10. If you look closely, her shirt is announcing grandchild #11. WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to be an aunt again. I love my neices and nephews so much.

So, congrats to my baby (he hates that term ☺) brother Dustin and my awesome sister Liz. Our family couldn't be happier for you. ♥

4 comments:

Julie said...

that's awesome! tell them congrats for me.

Liz said...

That's too funny! You got it on your blog before I put it on mine. I guess I should really post it.

Crazy Petersens said...

You should post it!!! This is awesome news and needs to be shared. ☺

Liz said...

Ok, I posted it. You inspired me to quit studying for 15 mins, so I could. :)