First question of the day: WHO THE HECK INVENTED TODDLERS???????
I have a large tri-fold foam board that I use to keep track of visiting teaching stuff for church. It's covered with little bits of paper with the names of all the sisters to visit teach and who they visit. I had it out this morning so that I could tweak it a little and then left it in the living room while I emailed the changes to my visiting teaching coordinator.
I come back into the room and my board is ripped, dented, and there are little pieces of paper stuck all over the carpet. Tyson, it seems, decided to destroy my hard work...work that took hours of preparation to set up and constant upkeep every month. All I could do was put him in timeout and then sit on the floor and cry. The very worst part of all of this is that its my own stinkin' fault. I know better than to leave stuff down. Duh!
Second question of the day: What do you do when you don't want to eat the cereal your mom gave you for breakfast?
You wait until she isn't looking and then feed it to the dog. Doggy likes fruit loops.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
???Questions???
Posted by Crazy Petersens at 10:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment