I'ts been almost two months since the perm incident and my hair hasn't calmed down one bit. It does look pretty good most of the time thanks to mousse (lots of it) and clippies that keep the fluff down and I've gotten used to it. I've even considered getting another perm when (and if) my hair ever loses it's curl. I may change my thought process though.
The other day, when the boys were sick I didn't have time to mousse my hair, so it was just loose and kind of fluffy. It was really windy that day and I ran a trash bag out to the garbage can. When I came back in Kevin took one look at me and said, "Honey..with your hair like that you look like Sammy Hagar." (for you young 'uns out there..he used to be the lead singer for Van Halen, one of Kevin's favorite groups) I've attached his picture so you could see the MAN that I have now been compared to.
In all honesty, my hair did look like that and probably even wilder, but WHO CARES? What woman out there would want to be told by her husband that she looks like a MALE rock star?
I have decided I'm going to have to punish him.....let's see, death? dismemberment? cleaning the toilets? I know!!! I'll just let his hair grow out, tie him up and perm it for him. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA (this is my evil side laughing now) Then, I'll dye it orange and rent him out for birthday parties as a clown. Ahhhh...sweet thoughts to put me to sleep tonight. :)
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
What?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Posted by Crazy Petersens at 11:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment