Welcome to our Blog!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Cowabunga!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our stairs are a straight shot into the kitchen and we have been waiting for the day that one of our crazy kids was going to try to "sled" down the stairs (think "Home Alone"). We have even wondered to each other what they would use and what it would cost to visit the ER when they ever tried it.

Well, it took them 3 1/2 years, but they finally gave it a go! We are actually surprised that they haven't tried it sooner and maybe it's a good thing because their sled of choice was.........my ironing board (upside down, I might add).

I had asked them to bring the ironing board downstairs for me and I caught them trying to ride it. It's a good thing it was upside down too, otherwise the only thing I would have caught on camera were their injuries. As I look at this picture I also notice that there is no guilt whatsover on those little faces...they were actually upset that I put a stop to their "adventure"!

Now that they have figured this out, they'll probably try it again...and they'll probably teach Tyson how to do it......and one of them will probably end up in the emergency room...and then we'll probably ground them for the remainder of their natural lives...which will probably be cut short if I ever catch them at this again...so it's probably a good idea to discourage any further "adventures" of this nature...don't you think? :)

1 comments:

Julie said...

You kids are CRAZY!!! Hehe, I'm suprised right along with you that they haven't tried something like this earlier. And I really hope they don't try that when Ewan comes for his sleepover, don't want him getting any ideas and more broken bones, hehe. He's very excited about the "sweepor" with the kids.